CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Top 5 Reasons why I hate the summer....

5. My Fashion style is much more suited for winter.
I've never been big on showing off my shoulders or wearing shorts. I have never, and will never look good in shorts. But this summer I've had more of an opened mind, so it has been fun looking for new and interesting clothing that I never thought I would wear.
4. The market I work in now closes at 8
Uhhh how I hate to deal with annoying tourists for 2 more hours than usual. Having to hear "Do you work here" while I have staff printed on my clothing in 5 different areas, walking around with the note pad, behind the register, and after I asked If you needed help. I also hate when they act like a snob towards me while they are wearing crocks, odd.
3. The Texas heat
The other day I felt as if I was going to die within the 5 minutes I was outside, in the car, while the air conditioner was on. I don't care If I lived here all my life I will never get use to the heat. And fuck trying to look cute for the day while sweat is coming out of everywhere.
2. Being broke
Well I'm always broke, but it's especially more depressing during the summer time. While everyone is out on vacation I'm stuck at home counting pennies; all the while looking at other people on myspace having fun at the beach. Those bitches!!!
1. Perhaps the most depressing: All my favorite network shows are on break.
I'm totally going through Lost withdraws. I don't care what you hoes say It's amazing. Yeah, It gets confusing and you have to have an incredible memory, because someone or something will bust out from season fucking 2. I will now leave you with my favorite moment form Lost...

3 comments:

laurie said...

hi sis i think you write so good...i can say that i never go a day without looking at what you wrote.your to funny.

ps, lost does suck

bald outing said...

Great list! Remember back in the day when shows had summer seasons like saved by the bell and 90210?

April said...

@ bald outing: awww Saved by the Bell I had such a crush on zack and Slater. The new 90210 just doesn't do it for me like the original.