CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!



Why?.... Why, must Idol always fuck me over? First It was Bo, then Melinda, and now my disco queen Adam. I Mean Kris was always my second favorite, he put up an amazing fight till the end, but I so looooooove Adam. I was for sure Adam had it but this shit surprised the fuck out of me, shit it surprised the fuck out of Kris. Well at least it wasn't Danny Gokey. Anyway, I'm sooo happy Idol has regained my attention again. Lets talk about the finale for a min, did you see Allison's crotch shot? Ewwwwwwwww, what the hell was going on there? I'll admit I hit the fast forward button through some of the boring shit, almost all of it. I did love Kara's performance though, highlight of the night! It excused her from that hideous song she co-wrote. All in all I'm happy but soooooo not happy with the result. Does that make sense?

0 comments: