CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, May 8, 2009

3 more days!!!!

And this wonderful piece of slutty trash will have me fixated for weeks. Charm School 3 premiers this Sunday and I couldn't be anymore excited!! I know, I need to get a life but I can't help it, I'm addicted to reality television. Plus Ricki fucking Lake is the host, and next year I'm hoping Jenny Jones will take over. My boyfriend use to hate these shows but I quickly fixed that, oh and "somebody push my ass" quickly got his attention. But his heart belongs to ....

HAHA, no not Frenchie! Seriously when Miami won he was so upset, as he banged his fists against the floor and repeatedly said over and over "I can't believe that bitch won". He was rooting for Tailor Made. I for one wanted prancer to win, but still enjoyed laughing at Ray's disappointment.

0 comments: