CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, May 29, 2009

I Am now officially deppressed...

Today I decided to finish my photo album I started, like a year ago. What do I find? Skinny pictures of myself. It must be noted while I am typing this I am indulging in chocolate cake. No wonder I've gained about an x amount of weight since I've moved in with my boyfriend. He ruined my once thin figure and now it's just thighs, thighs, THIGHS...oh the horror!!!!!! But he has the, "no babe those jeans don't make you look fat" line down like a pro. I swear everyday while killing a bag of Hot Cheetos's ( my fat vice) I say, "starting tomorrow no more of this shit" hahah I am not kidding. I mean I don't hate my body and I love my new found curves, but this cant be good in the long run. My boss makes it a point everyday to say "oh I remember when you use to have a good figure" what a bitch!!! It's all good, my pinkie has more curves than that tooth pick HA. I like to say she's just jealous and wishes she could have pair of actual boobs. Any who I leave you with Richard Simmons hahah

Laurie, do you remember when Luis, you, and I actually tried to work out to this.

2 comments:

Lee Ryan said...

curves are good, boobs are good; what's the problem?

April said...

Every women goes through this, trust me.