CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Security Douche


So we got a new "security" guard in the market today....uhhhh he makes me want to throw up in my mouth. He's the geezer who got beat up everyday in high school and never got over it. Every time I turned around he was all up in my face along with lame jokes, claiming this is how he makes "friends". Even one of our customers called him out on his lame attempt of flirting, it even went so far as for him to put his hand on his gun(the one that actually works), who the fuck does that. He picked up on me ignoring him so he totally went all "I'm a security guard so you must follow my orders" bullshit. Hopefully I'm not alone in wanting to punch him in the face so someone else can pull his shorts over his head.So my day was filled with hiding and pretending to be busy until I got to leave that dump, with no late night assholes to stop me. Then Ray came home after his trip to El Paso and made my day better!

0 comments: