CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dumb ass of the day...

As a sales person I witness a lot of dumb asses everyday;which can lead to me to believe that some people should not be allowed to leave the house. Seriously, I cant even count the number of tourist who ask If they can use pesos. So this is a new post I will be doing almost everyday (maybe even twice a day) and it will include customers who are rude and stupid.



I am at the cash register checking out a customer. She hands me her bank card.


Me

Debit?(we have to ask this because some people do not know the pin for it)


Customer

Credit


Me

Can I see your Id please


customer

(pissed )

uhhh this is stupid


Me

What is?


customer

That I have to get my Id. It's debit too.


Me

Did you not tell me credit? I didn't know that meant debit, I will try to read your mind the next time.


Customer

Well It's stupid to ask for Id


Me

Like I said I will try to read your mind next time. And If you happen to lose your card today and someone else finds it and tries to use it here, I will be happy to not check for ID. Thank you bye.


The customer rolls her eyes and walks out.


I have not yet learned the art of keeping my mouth shut when the customer is a complete ass. How can I if they call my actions stupid, please tell me?


0 comments: