CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's been awhile...

So its been awhile since I've written anything, I know I suck. I have been going through a lot of personal things lately and I just couldn't get my head together. I don't want to get into the details of it all, but I have to make difficult decisions in my life, no matter how much they hurt in the end. I have to believe I made the right choice. No matter how unpopular or selfish my decision may seem, It's not. I'm also getting ready to move out on my own, scary. I love Ray more than anything, I just need to gain the experience of living on my own. Ray and I will continue our relationship. Even through it's going to be difficult not living together, I believe the living separation will only strengthen our bond.

2 comments:

Sir Miffington Quack Quack said...

Hey, it's been awhile. Hope you're okay.

xxoo

laurie said...

awww my sister i love you.you did everything right and dont let no one tell you any thing diffrent.love you always