CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, June 21, 2009

I have a problem

I'm really late on loving "Jon & Kate plus 8". Seriously, I sit in front of the computer watching old and new episodes of it, all night. I read a lot of celebrity news so I couldn't help but watch this marriage fall completely apart plus the kids are adorable. I do feel sad watching this...

Fuck, Kate was soooo adorable. What happened? I guess fame does that to a person, because she is completely different. Oh yeah, having 8 fucking kids does that to a person. In my opinion they both equally fucked up this marriage. Jon, with his sleazy affair and Kate with her bossy attitude. I'll admit it, I bitch everyday, but I would never embarrass Ray in public. I do think they need this separation. How can you be with someone whose overly bossy or cheats on you? Unacceptable. Remember, this is just an opinion and I don't know how it feels to have 8 kids.

1 comments:

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

heyy =]

–— ЯANdOM ЯAWR ◊