CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Meeting Me

Hmmmm what can I write about myself…..truthfully I got nothing right now. It’s 12:29 A.M. and yes I can do this another time when I have fresh ideas, but I won’t. Anyways, my name is April and no my birthday is not in April. I guess my mom just looked at a calendar when they asked her for my name, haha you know its true mom. I’m attending college and I work at a T-shirt store, yeah not exactly my dream job but hey I got to pay bills somehow. I will be writing a lot about work on here because I think my boyfriend, family, and friends have heard enough of my bitching. My boyfriend once told me I sounded like Al Bundy and instead of “A fat women came in today…” I say “A stupid tourist came in today…” and then you can’t shut me up. I loooove fashion and Lucille ball, and usually shop way out of my means. I’m a true pessimist with really bad luck; which is why I would never gamble or bungee jump. Well that’s enough for now.

0 comments: